More and more people look for great alternative to alcoholic cocktails. Specially during the week days, it's nice to have different options to spice up your evenings or to make healthy drinks for the kids happy. Our new line of sparkling maple waters are great to mix in basically any mocktails but here are two recipes that are simple to do and that will necessarily make the best impression at at any special occasions.
Sparkling Maple Water Mojito
- Crush 3 strawberries or 3 raspberries with 2 lime wedges and 2 mint leaves in the bottom of a glass
- For sweeter tastes, add a spoon of maple syrup
- Fill with your favorite Maple 3 sparkling maple water
- Decorate with colorful flowers from your garden, few citrus slices and a lemon zest
- (Optional - 1 1/2 ounce of rhum)
Sparkling Maple Water Citrus Fizz
- Fill your glass with your favorite Maple 3 sparkling maple water
- Add a dash of maple syrup (about a tablespoon) if you have a sweeter tooth
- Squeeze a lime or lemon wedge over the glass to extract its juice and aromas
- Decorate with a few citrus slices and a flower of your choice
- (Optional - 1 1/2 ounce of your favorite gin)
The new line of Maple 3 sparkling waters are so easy to mix with any ingredients of your choice, so let your imagination be and inspire us with other creative maple water drinks.